Our Pal - Grace M
- Born: 18/01/2007
- Illness: Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia (ALL)
- Status: Current
- Home Page:
C/O 5 Old Bridewell
NB: this is a forwarding address for the Pal, we do NOT disclose home addresses
- Parents/Guardians - Trish
- Interests - Likes pony riding, bug hunting, dog training, bike riding and swimming.
- Favourite Colour - Purple
- Able to read? - Yes
- Able to use hands? - Yes
- Visually/hearing impaired? - No
- Suffers from any developmental delay? - No
Siblings - aged 3 to 16 wishing to receive post
About - Grace M
Story written 2016
Grace was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia in June 2016. She had been suffering from breathlessness, pains in her legs, a rash on her legs and high temperatures. Grace went for blood tests one morning and at quarter to 3 that night the out of hours doctor knocked on the door with the findings that said we had to go to A&E, as the bloods were wrong.
Grace will have 2 and a half years of chemotherapy and treatment. She is currently spending lots of time in hospital as she is in the intensive part of the treatment.